Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse Opens in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Dove Men+Care, the fastest growing men's grooming brand in the U.S., has built the Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse, a destination inspired by the new Elements product line that draws on the transformative freshness of nature and the great outdoors. Treehouses not only encourage people to discover the power of nature's elements while living among them, but have also become a growing travel and home trend. These tiny homes in the trees evoke a sense of adventure, discovery and childhood nostalgia, while giving visitors the chance to unplug and refresh the body and mind.
The Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse brings the nature-inspired ingredients from the Elements range – that include Sage + Minerals, Charcoal + Clay, and Mineral Powder + Sandalwood – to life through a unique architecture and design story. The 360-square-foot lofted space combines rustic charm with modern amenities and comfortably sleeps a family of four. It was designed by Pete Nelson, world-renowned treehouse architect, author and T.V. host, who calls the family-friendly structure a "spa in the sky" because it boasts a premium bathroom with a glass-enclosed tree, as well as huge skylights and windows, which help bring the outside-in for guests to experience a transformative feeling of freshness as they shower in the trees. Other unique design features include:
- Interior and exterior green living plant walls filled with sage, an ingredient that inspired the Dove Men+Care Elements Minerals + Sage variant, which includes a Body and Face Wash, Body Bar, Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner, Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, Antiperspirant Stick, and Deodorant Stick.
- Shou Sugi Ban, an ancient Japanese technique that preserves wood by charring it with fire, was applied to the interior and exterior treehouse wood panels to evoke charcoal, an ingredient that inspired the Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay variant, which includes a Body and Face Wash, and Fortifying Shampoo.
- Wood panels and accent features are incorporated throughout the structure that are made of sandalwood, an ingredient that inspired the Dove Men+Care Elements Mineral Powder + Sandalwood variant, which includes a Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, Antiperspirant Stick, and Deodorant Stick.
"To launch the new Dove Men+Care Elements grooming range, we're inviting men to discover the transformative power of the elements – from the shower to the great outdoors – in ways that help him refresh, restore, and reinvigorate how he cares for himself and his family," said Nick Soukas, V.P. of Marketing for Dove Men+Care at Unilever U.S. "There's no better way to do this than immersing him in nature's elements to experience the new Dove Men+Care Elements range, which offers a new kind of freshness for men's grooming routines."
To further elevate the design of the space, Dove Men+Care partnered with interior designer Will Taylor, founder of home blog Bright Bazaar, who channeled the nature-inspired Elements ingredients throughout the interior décor of the space, including accents such as sage bedding, mineral coasters, clay sinks, charcoal wall art, sandalwood scent diffusers, and more.
The town of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the perfect backdrop for the Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse, which is located at the foot of Lookout Mountain and is a top destination for both outdoor-adventure seekers as well as families looking to unplug and connect with nature. Select influencers and winners from the consumer contest will have the opportunity to experience the Dove Men+Care Elements Treehouse throughout the summer. To learn more about the treehouse experience, visit http://www.DoveMenCare.com/ElementsTreehouse and follow @DoveMenCare on Twitter and Instagram.
About Dove Men+Care US
Dove Men+Care is the first range of products from Dove developed specially for men. Dove Men + Care is the #1 dermatologist recommend men's skincare brand. Launched in 2010, the Dove Men+Care portfolio includes bars, body washes, face care, antiperspirants/deodorants, and hair care. Dove Men+Care is available nationwide in food, drug, and mass outlet stores.
About Unilever United States, Inc.
Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home Care, Personal Care and Refreshment products with sales in more than 190 countries and reaching 2.5 billion consumers a day. In the United States, the portfolio includes brand icons such as Axe, Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Caress, Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy, Country Crock, Degree, Dollar Shave Club, Dove, Good Humor, Hellmann's, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Magnum, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond's, Popsicle, Promise, Q-tips, Seventh Generation, Simple, St. Ives, Suave, Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, TIGI, TONI&GUY, TRESemmé and Vaseline. All of the preceding brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies.
The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan commits to:
- Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being by 2020.
- Halving the environmental impact of our products by 2030.
- Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020